- International Development Project
- Business Consultancy
- ISO Standards Consultancy
- Marketing / PR Services
- Operational Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Sector Strategy and Policy
- Local Government
- Public Administration Reform
- Rule of Law & Good Governance
- Economic Legislation
- Investment Promotion
- Financial Management
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Public Health
- Vocational Education & Training
- Conference / Events Organising
- Language Services
GC&DA LLC provides consulting services to organisations and businesses intending to bid for contracts from donors such as the World Bank, the EU, USAID, and DIFID among others. The following services are provided:
- Creating Project Consortiums
- Preparing the Expression of Interest (EoI)
- Recruiting National and International Experts
- Preparing Technical Offers / Project Documents
- Preparing Grants / Project Applications
- Project Implementation and Bookkeeping
- Project Financial Reporting and Narrative Reporting
Our areas of international development expertise include the following:
GC&DA LLC provides direct consulting services to individuals, enterprises, and organisations engaged in small, medium, and large sized business development in the following areas:
- Business Registration
- Business Plan Development
- Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
- SME Management Training and Coaching
- Enterprise Design and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Staff Recruitment
- Market Research and Analysis
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Informing on Tax Obligations
- SME Fund Raising
- SME & Corporate Legal Services
- Economic Legislation
- Public Relations
- Exploration of Business Opportunities
Global Consulting & Development Associates LLC is offering consultancy services on following ISO Standards Certification:
||Quality Management System
Environmental Management System
Food Safety Management System
Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Quality Requirements for Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials
Customer Relations Centers
Information Technology – Service Management
Market, Opinion and Social Research
Business Continuity Management Practices
Good Manufacturing Practices
Guidance on Social Responsibility
Information Security Management Systems
Security Management System for The Supply Chain
Learning Services for Non-Formal Education and Training
Energy Management Systems
Good Catering Practices
Good Hygiene Practices
- Conformity Assessment for Halal 2012 Management Systems
For more information, please email us [email protected]
GC&DA LLC is your marketing company for developing market-led strategies and planning.
Our Marketing Department is composed by a team member’s specialists in strategic marketing consultancy whose purpose is to help business owners and managers achieve their marketing and business development objectives.
We work successfully with a wide range of clients across the Kosovo and in Regions, for corporate and small to medium-sized businesses in the private sector as well as public sector and not-for-profit organisations. We help our clients achieve their objectives, from growing revenues and profitability through to improving stakeholder communication and engagement.
Our team of experienced marketing consultants are the key to the success we have in helping our clients. We add value for our clients by providing real clarity of thinking around which they are targeting and what their go-to-market proposition needs to look like in order for them to successfully complete their aim.
Our experience as marketing consultants has shown us that the key to helping our clients is through the following:
- Listening to our clients’ concerns and observing their operational environment to better understand the current challenges
- Developing and providing high quality professional marketing consultancy services at an affordable price.
- Implementing profitable marketing solutions that are focused on delivering results through winning and retaining customers.
Our approach as a marketing consultant is to enable our customers to build their sales and profitability based on a marketing strategy that is focused on developing a sustainable relationship with their customers. Through rigorously applying this result focused, market-led, and customer oriented approach, we have assisted our clients in achieving significant improvements in sales and profitability.
How can our marketing consultancy services help your organisation?
We can take care of all your marketing needs: developing and managing the implementation of your marketing strategy; managing the marketing planning process and developing your marketing activity plan; developing and implementing your internet and online and digital marketing strategy; delivering direct marketing campaigns in the field as well as in TV and newspapers; preparing 3D video spots: managing your advertising and PR; and developing your corporate identity and branding.
You can outsource all of your marketing activity to us, or we can merely assist in the areas that you consider require the most attention.
Building on our traditional base of consultancy services, GC&DA LLC has expanded its role into that of a comprehensive consulting firm, providing services that support our clients’ needs to become more competitive and efficient.
Our capabilities include the following:
- Institutional and regulatory analysis
- Organizational analysis and diagnosis
- Formulation of performance indicators and comparative analyses
- Development and application of operations simulations techniques
- Design of cost-effective solutions
The experts provided by GC&DA LLC look inward to assess operational obstacles that constrain an organisation’s efforts in achieving its mission and related objectives. External factors such as institutional and regulatory obstacles that constrain the organisation’s ability to reach acceptable performance are also identified and remedies designed accordingly.
Here at GC&DA LLC, we specialize in HR consulting services. We believe that concrete HR policies and procedures form a strong foundation for an organization to be effective. In close collaboration with the client, GC&DA LLC will determine the most appropriate structure for your organization and how you can recruit, train and retain your best staff.
|The HR consultancy services of GC&DA LLC include the following areas:
||Training services offered by GC&DA LLC:
GC&DA LLC offers a full range of services to public sector policy development.
Strategy and Policy Services
- National studies for policy and institutional approximation
- National strategy studies for economic and social development
- Policy studies for sector development
- Policy studies for employment, education and vocational training
- Policy studies for regional, local and urban development
- Policy studies for regional, local and urban development
Implementation Support Services
- Establishment of program-project monitoring and control services, including scheduling, budgeting, quality and contract management services.
- Program-project management services during implementation.
- Delivery of technical assistance services.
- Program-project reporting during implementation.
Policy Design Support Services
- Establishment of policy impact evaluation frameworks;
- Ex-ante evaluation;
- Analysis of funding sources and opportunities;
- Feasibility studies;
- Cost-benefit assessment;
- Detailed Program-Project design including targets and goals, specification of measures and actions, selection of initiatives, securing of funding, etc.;
- Design of Program-Project Management System including roles and responsibilities processes and procedures, information systems support.
- Ex-ante, ongoing, and ex-post evaluations.
- Socioeconomic impact studies.
GC&DA LLC is actively engaged in the field of local and community development. Strong association with local government has provided GC&DA LLC with deep insights into structures and processes of local authorities.
GC&DA LLC offers consultancy services in the following areas:
- Local Governance and Decentralization.
- Ways of Good Governance.
- Area development planning for both Urban and Rural Development agencies.
- Local Development Policy Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
- Assistance with identifying suitable funding sources and completing applications;
- Research and Report Writing.
- Organizational Development.
- Functional Review and Gap Analysis.
- Human Resources and IT Development.
- Workshops, conferences, and study tours.
- Strengthening management capacities for EU-fund absorption.
- Developing Workshops, conferences, and study tours.
- Municipal Urban Plans.
GC&DA LLC offers research skills and experts to work in the sector of Public Administration Reform and has the capacity to offer the following:
- Central and local level data collection and analysis Planning, management and evaluation of education systems and utilising Management and Information Systems (MIS);
- Formulation and evaluation of public administration policies;
- Development of the public administration service systems (involvement of civil society and private businesses).
- Technical and institutional capacity building of public administration;
- Creation and strengthening of institutions and training for civil servants.
- Human resource management:
- forward planning, recruitment, training, deployment, and management of civil servants;
- Development of public and private partnerships;
- Developing public administration management systems and the efficiency of public administration services;
- Implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of public administration.
GC&DA LLC supports government institutions to enhance their capacity in dealing with new fields connected to EU accession, and helps to draft legislation harmonized with the acquis communautaire.
With regard to the above, GC&DA LLC assists in the following two areas:
|1.Rule of Law||2.Good Governance|
GC&DA LLC focuses on promoting economic legislation in the following areas:
Drafting and revision of Laws / Regulations
- Analysis of the economic legislation in force.
- Analysis of conformity with the acquis communautaire and WTO regulations.
- Analysis of the expected and potential economic impact of a new piece of legislation.
- Support for the drafting of codes: public procurement, tax, customs, VAT.
- Harmonisation of legislation governing trade, taxation, customs, VAT, competitiveness, public aid, and subsidies.
- Analysis of the economic impact of the suppression of non-tariff trade barriers, and of Economic Partnership Agreements (EPA).
- Strengthening of the legal framework of intellectual and industrial property (TRIPS plus), and of consumer protection.
- Support for harmonisation with EU legislation in the fields concerned by the establishment of Partnership and Cooperation Agreements (PCA) with the EU.
- Support for the development of technical standards and regulations.
- Preparation of glossaries to facilitate the translation and international comparison of laws.
Establishment of economic legislation and regulations
- Drafting of procedure manuals for the preparation of laws.
- Preparation and monitoring of reform programmes and of the related legislation.
- Support for the establishment of secondary legislation for the effective enforcement of the legislation.
- Preparation of standard procedures and documents for the implementation of the public procurement code. Preparation of public procurement tender guides.
- Support to develop the institutional capacity of organisations in charge of procurement, intellectual and industrial property management, etc.
- Support to modernise the working procedures and methods of customs administrations.
- Development of laws for tax services.
- Modernisation of VAT collection procedures.
Training, awareness raising, and communication
- Dissemination of the acquis communautaire.
- Training of public administration staff on the new procedures.
- Organization of study trips to the administrations of EU or other countries.
- Awareness raising of administrations and political staff on the need for reforms.
- Awareness raising of civil society and communication on the new legislation.
GC&DA LLC considers Kosovo and the Balkans to be a prime potential for investors and thus strives to form business relationships with clients from all around the world. With regard to the above, GC&DA LLC has placed itself to provide a wide range of services for individuals and businesses, such as the following:
Sound financial management is of utmost importance for any organization. In recognition of this, GC&DA LLC offers budget management consultancy services that assist in improving your organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
GC&DA LLC financial management consulting services include:
- Short-term, Medium-Term and Long-Term Expenditure Frameworks
- Programme and Project Budgets
- Expenditure Execution
- Invoicing Mechanisms
- Payment Record-keeping
- Strategic Investment Planning and Capital Budgeting
- Cash Flow Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Modeling
If you need support to mature your financial management practices, we offer seven different support services:
- Basic Finance – A good place to start if you rely heavily on traditional accounting services to help you make decisions.
- Value Analysis – The next step up from Basic Finance for businesses that want to improve the value of the business.
- Performance Management – A non-financial approach to measuring and managing the business.
- Competitive Intelligence – Forcing the business to look at external factors since most businesses are too internal in their thinking.
- Training and Development – Support services to empower your own staff with higher skills related to finance.
- Non-Profit and NGO Finance – Services directed at helping non-profits and non-governmental organizations improve their finance and management practices.
- Small Business Services – Specialized services to help business owners improve their own net worth.
The protection of natural resources, which form the cornerstone of economic and social development, is a major concern for all.
The consultancy services offered by GC&DA LLC address these concerns by providing the following:
1.Environment and Natural Resources Management
- Drafting of environmental laws and regulations.
- Strengthening of institutions in charge of environmental protection.
- Participation in the development of environmental action programmes.
- Setting up and evaluation (mid-term and/or final) of environmental projects.
2.Management of Water Resources
- Planning of water resource management (evaluation of the quantity and quality, protective measures, rational use according to needs).
- Development of strategic sanitation plans.
- Management of databases and setting up of information systems.
3.Protection of Natural Areas
- Development of geographic information systems and of natural resource cadastres.
- Support in defining measures for the protection, restoration, and conservation of the natural environment and biodiversity.
- Environmental and social impact studies of agricultural, industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Analysis of the impact of conflicts on forest resources and biodiversity so that appropriate decisions can be taken concerning the sustainable management of natural resources.
- Support for the sustainable management of forest and natural resources.
- Protected areas: feasibility studies for the development of forest and national parks, assistance in the preparation of participative management plans and the development and implementation of professional training programmes.
Health Policy and Health Systems play a crucial role in the effective implementation of measures aiming to improve the state of Public Health.
GC&DA LLC addresses these issues by providing consultancy in the following two areas:
- Formulation of public health policies and strategies, their implementation and their monitoring evaluation. Setting up of the tools necessary for programming, monitoring and evaluation exercises.
- Development and implementation of health policy at national level.
- Assistance in the formulation of programmes to support the overall reform of the health sector.
- Evaluation of the situation of the health sector.
- Implementation of national health development plans.
- Studies for the strengthening of the partnership between the public and private sectors.
- Development of community health.
- Introducing codes of professional conduct in each of the four major health professions (doctors, pharmacists, dentists, nurses), on the basis of best practices of other countries.
- Institutional, organisational and technical capacity building of health administration.
- Feasibility studies on the setting up of health districts and establishing of health districts.
- Strategic evaluation of health service sub-contracting experiences at the operational district level.
- Regional health planning.
- Evaluation of partnership programmes (NGO) for the provision of primary health care.
GC&DA LLC field of action covers the different levels of education (preschool, primary, secondary and higher) and aims to assist in developing education systems that improve the delivery of education to all.
GC&DA LLC focuses on giving consultancy support services in these four education areas:
Pre-school, Primary, Secondary and Higher Education
- Strengthening of teacher training institutions, in-service training, and capacity building for head teachers and management/administrative staff, as well as capacity building for ministries and local government officials;
- System reform and organizational development and strengthening;
- Curricula and materials development/revision and procurement, standards and certification systems;
- Schemes for increasing access to education, gender, and social equity, and reducing school drop-outs;
- Appropriate uses of educational technology, including distance education;
Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- Establishment and strengthening of TVET institutions, strengthening of management capacities;
- Policy, strategy and system development, TVET coordination and design of legislative frameworks;
- Sustainable financing of TVET systems, including equitable cost-sharing approaches
- Teacher, trainer and facilitator training and professional development;
- Development and strengthening of apprenticeship systems, and lifelong learning opportunities;
- Demand-driven and needs-oriented training programmes based on labour market needs assessment;
- Curriculum development, including modern training methodology and instructional technology;
- Vocational training for the informal sector;
- Evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency of TVET programmes;
- Sector needs assessment, including policies/provisions for lifelong learning;
- Establishment and strengthening of adult training centers;
- Further training and retraining programmes, in-service training and management training;
Employment and Labour Market Programmes
- Development and updating of labour market information systems;
- Design of active labour market measures and employment strategies;
- Institutional strengthening of and capacity building for employment services at national and local levels;
Entrepreneurship development and training
- Payment Record-keeping.
GC&DA LLC works with the public, private and not-for-profit sectors and utilises its logistics skills in organising the following:
- Study tours.
- Promotions and product launches.
- Fundraising and social events.
As part of the above event management, GC&DA LLC also performs the following:
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events;
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements;
- Producing detailed proposals for events with the client (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets);
- Agreeing to and managing a budget with the client;
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location;
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations are adhered to;
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire;
- Organising facilities for car parking, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests;
- Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops, and demonstrations;
- Co-ordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings;
- Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners;
- Preparing delegate packs and papers;
- Liaising with media to market and promote the event;
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures;
- Co-ordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
GC&DA LLC offers the following services:
- Simultaneous/Consecutive Translation and Interpretation
- Transcription of Audio and Video Files
- Written Translation
- Proof-reading and Editing
- Court-authorised Legal Translations
GC&DA LLC currently offers the above services in these languages
For more information on the above services and prices, please email us at: [email protected]