The Finance and Administrative Department in our company is composed of Financial Service Division and Administration and Strategic Planning. The global dynamics in the business environment have increased the role of the finance management. Knowledge on how to appropriately make investment and financing decisions is the key to determine the monetary success of the company. Being able to recognize the inherent risk of these decisions and knowing how to adequately hedge against uncertainty is crucial in our highly integrated system of capital markets. The main services offered by our financial department include:
- The company planning of annual and medium-term resources according to evolving strategic priorities;
- Ensuring that departmental and divisional resource plans are consistent with company priorities and norms;
- Monitoring resource usage according to efficiency norms and emerging needs;
- Supporting and coordinating a major element of the company risk management system; and
- Leading the implementation and evolution of management for development results throughout the organization.
The administrative sector provides general administrative duties, while coordinating with the human resource department. The significance of the administrative departments within a company is coordinating works across all other departments and processing all of the administrative duties to the rest of the company. The services provided by the administrative department include:
- Monitoring internal communications so that all members of the company are aware of what is going on within the company;
- Process paperwork and information for internal people;
- Organizing any deliveries or suppliers coming into the offices for the day for any reason;
- Customer service;
- Data processing; and
- Billing and collections.